Subject: BEING A ZIMBABWEAN!!!!! BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
From: "williams zuma"
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:25:39 +0200

Tel:+27,734725059

Dear Friend.

Good day,

This is to acknowledge the good report I received about your personality 
through a good contact I made from the SOUTH AFRICAN Chamber of Commerce. 
Where a long list of foreign addresses was presented to me.  And my 
intuition told me to contact you in this regard. First I must introduce 
myself to you.

I am WILLIAMS  ZUMA the son of Chief ROBORT ZUMA of Lupane village in 
Zimbabwe.  Your assistance is needed in the family of Chief ROBORT ZUMA  of 
LUPANE village. Last Two  years my father was the chief of Lupane village, 
he sold  some  plots of land to the white’s farmers companies, in our 
country and the money that was paid was divided into three parts by him and 
two parts of the money was used for development in our village Lupane and 
one of the remaining parts of the money is what my father gained as the 
chief of Lupane village,

THE AMOUNT IS U$9.1 MILLION (NINE MILLIOM, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED 
STATES DOLLARS), due to the FARMER'S CRISIS in our country Zimbabwe the 
government began  investigating about the lands that was sold to the white 
farmers  and the government asked my father about the lands he sold in the 
year 2000 and he explained to the government that the land he sold to the 
white farmers companies is legal and he also explained to the government how 
all the money was used for the development of the village. but the 
government lead by President Robert Mugabe was not satisfied.one day while 
we were in our house a group of unknown men came to our house requesting my 
father to attend an important meeting,as a chife,he got dressed and went 
with them and never come back again.the same story were told about other 
chiefs and some white men who attended the same meeting .

Actually,some money were withheld and shared by the chiefs.before this 
incident my father had taken me to south africa to deposite the sum of U$9.1 
Million United States dollars in a private security company and all the 
document to this fund is right here with me.this is the purpose of this 
letter.please I will like you to assist me in transfering this money into 
your  account for a profitable investment in your country.

Rigth now I, my mother and two of my younger ones are now living in south 
africa as asylum seekers better than staying in my country where live and 
property are not saved.this money will be useless as long as we remain in 
south africa because of the south african financial laws which does not give 
an asylum seekers the right to investment or a banking transaction.

please we have made up our mind to give you 25% of the money and 5% for any 
expenses that may occure in the process of this transfer.please consider 
this as a help to a family in dare need of your assistance and do it 
believing that GOD's reward is worth than that of man.these are the areas I 
need you most.

(I)TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND IN YOUR 
COUNTRY.(2)TO HELP ME INVEST THIS MONEY SUCCESSFULLY IN A PROFIT MAKING 
BUSINESS.TO ASSIST IN FURTHERING MY EDUCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I must make it clear to you that this is a risk free transaction hence all 
the documents are here with me in south africa, please consider me and do 
this thing for me.your country  may not be suitable for me but i have made 
up my mind to stay in your country and with you.

>From the above, you will understand that my life and that of the entire 
family
depends on this amount, as such I shall be very grateful if you can assist 
me.
Kindly contact me using the above phone number or my email address. Also 
send to me your private fax and phone numbers for easier communication and 
confidentiality of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely

MR.WILLIAMS ZUMA

_________________________________________________________________
Discover the magic of RSS feeds at MSN South Africa! http://za.msn.com/